Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tool #8

Upon viewing the videos about new technology, I learned that the netbooks will have audio/visual "recording" capabilities....useful for Skyping.  I also learned that the students will have to log in with their own credentials. This will require planning for the students that'll forget their log-in information. (It is helpful however that student passwords are their ID#'s). Students can also be asked to use their same email account information on other sites that they have to sign up for, so that the forgotten information is accessible.

If I were in charge of classroom technology, I would create a system based on students' needs. I would like to first teach my students to be responsible users of technology. I would also devise a method of having technology taken and replaced from the technology cabinet to avoid damage, destruction, theft, and confusion. I would also assign one person from each tables to be in charge of the technology for that table. For example, if they are using Today's Meet, the name would be Table 1, etc...this way I would know who the questions are coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment